JetBlue Airlines, fortunately, has a very liberal cancellation policy in the case of an unexpected emergency. As a result, use the information below to figure out How to Cancel a JetBlue Flight:
* First and foremost, go to JetBlue's official website on your browser.
* Additionally, search for the Manage Booking tab on JetBlue's main page.
* Then go to Manage Bookings and select My Trips to be sent to a new page.
* Then, in the designated field, enter your booking code and last name.
* Then press the find button to retrieve all of your JetBlue booked flights
* After that, open the individual booking that you want to cancel
* Then navigate to the cancel button next to the flight you want to cancel
* JetBlue will notify you about your cancelled flight within a few minutes
* After that, you must submit a refund request with JetBlue Airline for ge.