Passengers who are familiar with Allegiant Airline Cancellation policies can avoid or reduce penalty fees when cancelling flights. We hope that this article has clarified Allegiant Flight Cancellation Policies for you. You can cancel your flight over the internet (online mode), by phoning reservation support, or by visiting the Allegiant Air office (offline mode). This article will walk you through the procedures to cancelling a flight with Allegiant Airlines utilising an online approach.
* Type Allegiant Airlines into your device's web browser to get to the Allegiant Air homepage.
* Go to the Allegiant Air homepage and click on the "Manage Bookings" button.
* This page shows a history of all previous and current reservations. Select the flight you want to cancel by clicking on it.
* A popup window will open, requesting your approval to cancel the flight reservation. To confirm your decision, click "Yes."
* If your tickets are cancelled, the website will ask you to seek for a refund (if applicable) on your flight tickets.